Every executive wants to look their very best and certainly donning an expensive suit that has been properly fitted is a surefire way of doing just that. Professional suits have certainly come a long way from generation to generation. Proper fit, regardless of style, is the most important element of looking and dressing your executive best. Here at Jimmy’s Cleaners and Alterations, we take pride in our top-rated men’s suit alterations and in offering our clients the insight they need when altering their suits in search of the perfect professional look.
ALTERATIONS WE PROVIDE
There are a number of important alterations we can provide that will help turn that ‘no so properly fitting suit’ into the most stylish, perfectly altered executive attire. Some of the most common alterations we offer include:
- We can take in, or alter your suit to be smaller, by taking apart the seam and then resewing it again away from the fabric’s edge. This is an ideal alteration for suits and garments that are way too loose, especially if the biggest part of your loose fit is in the back or the fit of the jacket needs to be tightened.
- We also can resize the shoulders of your suit to look a whole lot smaller rather than having those wide shoulder suits we had way back in the 80s. In order to accomplish this, look we will need to alter the sleeve head, the armhole and the chest and shorten the sleeves.
- Next, our team of specialists can help resolve that completely unprofessional look you have when the sleeves on your suit are just way too long. Once we trim the sleeves of your jacket you will present with a much more classic, stylish and mature look. Typically, when you buy a suit off of a sale rack, the sleeves will tend to be at least a few inches too long making this alteration a favored one by many of our professionals.
- In addition, we provide top of the line alterations for suit jackets that are either too big by taking in the midsection of the jacket or those that are too small by letting out the jacket’s midsection. If your suit jacket is too small it will appear quite snug in the belly area which is a look any professional wants to avoid. If the suit jacket is too big it will present with a somewhat lazy and sloppy look. No worries. We’ll have you looking like the perfect executive in no time at all.
- Finally, if your suit pants are hanging over your shoes, you are certainly not showcasing a very professional look. This tends to be the case with most suits bought off of the sale rack and the only way to eliminate the unprofessional, sloppy look is to hem your trousers. Before we hem your slacks, however, our specialists will confirm with you which style you prefer. Do you want a cuff or no cuff at the bottom of your slacks? Whatever your desire, we have got you covered.
TOP OF THE LINE ALTERATIONS, EACH TIME, EVERY TIME
The team of specialists here at Jimmy’s Cleaners and Alterations is on hand to meet your every need. If you are looking for the perfect professional look, yet your suit is not portraying the look you want or need, then rest assured you have come to the right place. Our team of specialists possess all the knowledge, experience and know how needed to turn that not so properly fitting or even unprofessional looking suit into the perfect classy executive look with our state of the art suit alterations. Simply bring your suit down to our trusted facility and let our team help you achieve the executive look you need. Don’t delay. Come on down to our dry cleaners today!